About Me

My photo
North Phoenix, Arizona, United States
I am pretty much a boring person who enjoys being with family and friends. I do have a weakness for spending a little too much time watching college football. Beyond that, my wife still loves me after 31 years of marriage. I consider myself a deeply spiritual person so I try to see life from a positive stance yet celebrate the diversity that so enriches all our lives...overall, life is good!!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Happy Couple

Good times with family:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robert,
    Great blog and not the least boring. I 'm very big on family as well and congratulations on 31 years of marriage.
    I visited Arizona, three years ago, working on Pearson education's new premises at Chandler. I love the warm weather and was hesitant returning the the cold in New Jersey.
    See you in class and Good luck

    ReplyDelete